Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Time to Study!



Over the last few weeks, I have come across two studies in which I plan to participate that are centered around the topic of Easter, the first of which I promo-ed in my previous post.   Please take a moment to check out these studies and determine if any might be of interest or be timely in your life right now.


  1. Good Morning Girls' Why Easter Matters:  a four-week study that begins Sunday, March 30 and utilizes what they refer to as the S.O.A.P. Reading Plan.  You may subscribe here and then will receive an email with all the online materials and videos...for free!  Did I mention free?!
  2. Ann Voskamp's An Easter Devotional:  Trail to the Tree:  Voskamp, author of the best-selling of One Thousand Gifts, offers the study for free (yes, free!) here on her website.  Embedded within the printout are Easter Tree ornaments...yes, lovely.  Her posts are full of beautiful pictures.  You might consider allowing additional time to absorb the message and the beauty of the photos.  This is a 17-day study, so with Easter falling on April 20, I will begin this one on April 1...allowing for a few days when life is just too real.  For several years, I have created an Easter Egg tree, but I look forward to the creation of the addition of these ornaments and the discussion each may cause with family and friends.  Perfect.
I love this time of the year.  New growth.  New life.  New reminders.  Same love.  Same Jesus.  Yes.

Now, info on just one more study...If you enjoy such online studies, please consider Women Bible Cafe's next study that begins on April 7 of He Is My All.  The book is required and may be purchased at any number of sites, including Amazon.

I appreciate the ladies so much who give of themselves, especially of their time, to women from all across the land, the world, who are in need of a closer walk with our Lord and Savior.  What an example each is!



No comments:

Post a Comment