Thursday, July 19, 2018

Sometimes...The Tiny Things Are HUGE!

When you check your schedule and the meeting begins at 8:15...instead of 8:00...

When you pull into any parking lot and an empty spot is waiting that protects at least one door from getting binged...

When you need a medical text but no openings exist until Nov...but one is now open on Tuesday morning...

Some might argue these are just coincidences.  I say this is God saying my timing is perfect, and I will always take care of you.

The parking spots began during the time when my sister was in the hospital for months.  I arrived at all times of the day and night, depending on her status, and a parking spot would be waiting, often close to the front...always on an end...just for me.

Sometimes, God speaks in a loud voice.

Sometimes, He quietly whispers.

Sometimes, He opens a parking spot just for me...time after time.

So I testify to those in my vehicle as they witness the available spot, for I know He wants to assure them, too, that He just as mindful of them.

Watch.  Listen.  See.  He is there for you, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment