Saturday, August 8, 2020

Now God Has Given...

This morning I read this verse...which will not leave me:


"Now God had given the chief of staff respect and affection for Daniel."


In two weeks, I return to school...and this is now my prayer:


"Now God has given Mrs. Gillmore __________ and ___________ for {insert student's name/insert friend's name].

You know Daniel's story: Living in captivity, Daniel, a chosen one of God, his path cleared by this Babylonian official...because God...Only God...gave...used others to guide Daniel's way. (Here you might read Daniel 1:8 and watch how "God gave" is repeated...)


Would you pray with me?


Now God has given ([Your Name] _______________ and ________________ for [the person God plants in your path or places on your heart].

Today, I am thankful for His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment