Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Made to Crave...and Crave

Tomorrow evening, a group of ladies and I are beginning a new journey entitled Made to Crave.

I really did not intend to begin anything else (I am really trying to have more Tammy Time).  Anyway, I mentioned it at church because I had just read in the Made to Crave book (that I purchased a year ago...yes, a year ago!) that having friends take the journey is such a rewarding experience. AND...they began to commit.  

Then, Mrs. Dawn and I began to chat. You see...Mrs. Dawn inspires us all!  She lost weight last year and looks absolutely wonderful.  When I asked if she would assist or lead, she said yes!  

I have been attempting to cut back since New Year's...and the cravings are horrible.  Yuck!  Tomorrow is Wednesday, though.  The first day I "have" to weigh in.  So the journey truly begins.

This journey differs, though, from the many previous times I have attempted this journey.  This one is Bible-based, sister-led, and God-inspired.  Please check out Lysa Terkeurst's website and consider learning to crave God instead of food.

Yes, that salad and orange I had for dinner, without the piece of German-chocolate cake, filled me up just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment