Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Faithfulness That Is NOT Mundane

Nearly daily, Kara Tippetts blogs here at Mundane Faithfulness as she shares her life with a cancer that to some seems to be wining.  Personally, I see this cancer as the door through which God has chosen for her to enter into our Heavenly Home, a door through which we all must pass; our doors just look different, depending on the one He chooses.

As I continue to check in on her life, I  so appreciate her peaceful approach to meeting her...our...Lord and Savior.  Through her, God sends me a dose of peace, for this is how easing into Heaven should be.  She, as few I have witnessed, appreciates life...both here and the one to which she has to look forward.

You may also meet her here on Facebook.

I hope you visit with her today...she will bless your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment