Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Day 1: I am thankful for...


Image result for thankful november

For the past several years, I have attempted to post each day throughout November and remind myself of my many blessings.

Shall we begin?

Day 1:  On this first day of November and having now traveled Judy's Journey for the past seven weeks, I am most thankful that my sister is a miracle who has such a tremendous prayer support group on Facebook.

On September 11, my sister had surgery on a herniated stomach, during which she suffered an injury to her lower bowel, from which resulted her obtaining a flesh eating bacteria.  That's right...yuck!  As of today, she has had 15 surgeries and numerous ups and downs on this very tumultuous roller coaster ride.

Over the past several weeks, though, we have learned much...primarily that God is faithful.  We have learned we are strong, we are loyal, we are woman!  Yeah!  :)

Tonight, despite, where we have been...I am so thankful for where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment