Thursday, November 2, 2017

Day 2: Today, I Am Thankful...

This evening, I am thankful for the Peacemaker who lives within me...24/7.

Saved when I was 12, He has never left me.  Now, I may have wandered just a bit, not always remaining as close to Him as I should have, which is my greatest regret in my life...that I have not lived as close to Him as I have in the last five years.  Big regret.

But.

He is forgiving, fulfilling, faithful.

Every day.

While we go through trials, he brings us through others.   During which, He gives peace.

Last night, I received a message asking if I might speak with a family who has a baby born with a heart defect.  Yes.  I pray now that God bless this family, this mom, with the same faith that He gave me the day I was told my three-month old baby would need a heart and lung transplant. 

Man says one thing.  God whispers, "No, that is not my will." 

Instead, My Girl had three heart surgeries over 2 1/2 years, and then the doctor told this momma, "She is normal."

Praise the Lord!  She was.  She is!  Every day of her 18 years!

"God is on the move, on the move.
Hallelujah!
God is on the move
In many mighty ways!"

No comments:

Post a Comment