Saturday, December 1, 2018

October Arrives!

This continues what my husband calls the "ber"....or burrrrrrr...months.  :)

This also continues my selecting a verse on which to focus for a month.  Thanks to my friend Amanda I began this last month...she posts on the first day of each month a verse to which the Lord has directed her...and then listens as the Lord speaks to her throughout the month.  Powerful.

Last month's verse John 15:16.  So needed.

This month's verse will be Psalm 46:10:  "Be still, and know that I am God.  I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"  (ESV)

I remember this verse being on a sign that hung across the front of the church.  For most of my years, I thought this was a message to be to mind my manners in church!  Maybe it was...is, for this journey is not about me.  This journey is about my being still and allowing God to use this vessel for His Will.  Notice the pronouns?  I...is the I Am.  All about him.

All about Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment