Saturday, June 6, 2015

Redeemed, How I Love to Claim It

In today's study of What Happens When Young Women Say Yes to God, a study I am continuing and participating (this makes my involvement much more active!) with The Girl, we are asked to name Your Extraordinary Story (YES).  I did.  Then, I had a few more thoughts about that title.

I hope you enjoy this acrostic!

Redeemed, How I Love to Claim It
Yes, this is a variation of a title...changed proclaim to claim.  I just caught that as I was humming it.  True though, I do love to claim it!)

Resting in Jesus is becoming my goal,
Especially as I
Dive into His Word that speaks Life,
Especially as I listen,
Ever learning...and learning... more from spiritual leaders:
Moore, Minter, Thomas, Terkeurst, the Craftons.
Everything within me truly
Desires to be like

Him,
Onward, leaving sins, chains, strongholds behind,
While ever claiming my Salvation, a gift from Him.

I love you, too, Jesus.

Loving to praise ever more through prayer and music,
Over and over, repeating the lyrics,
Valuing that time with Him,
Established on the firm foundation,

Totally surrendering to the revival,
Only trusting Him.

Claiming, proudly, my Salvation,
Loving, resting, securely.
Always true He is to me.
I love you, too, Jesus.
More every day,

I rest.
To the cross, I do cling.

No comments:

Post a Comment