Saturday, September 17, 2016

In 39 Days...

In 39 days, I will be 50.  I have had an incredible journey; thus, as the days pass, I am reflecting on 50 highlights with family and friends.
______________________________


Today, I attended the Beth Moore Simulcast with two church lady friends. For this event, we traveled to a nearby church...where I have visited for the past four...maybe five?...years for this same inspiring time.  

What a blessing!  She took us on a study of the word agree...and a journey through a metaphor to a symphony. So very powerful!

We all have a part, a chair, an instrument...and when working together...tuning in and up...and keeping our eyes on The Great Conductor, we make the most beautiful of music. Can you hear those melodious sounds?  Simply incredible.

Today we were blessed to have a group of 25+ ladies in attendance from a Christian-based rehab center. What joy, what energy, they brought to our day. Throughout the simulcast, I found myself praying for them...that they find their chair, their instrument, that they lock eyes with Jesus Christ and never look away!

Today, from around the world, twelve countries, 450+ groups...over 12,000 women joined their souls together in praising our Redeemer. What a powerful day. Just tremendous. 

I so wish more ladies had shown up, but as I am learning, when the time comes for an event to begin, The Lord is there for who have shown, for as we were so powerfullly reminded today, where two or three are gathered in His Name...He is there. 

He was there today. 

Thank you, Jesus.

May Mrs. Mary and her team of ladies be so richly blessed for hosting this event for all of us. I so enjoy going...and sitting...and simply absorbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment