Tuesday, September 13, 2016

In 43 Days...

In 43 days, I will be 50.  I have had an incredible journey; thus, as the days pass, I am reflecting on 50 highlights with family and friends.
______________________________

On the second and fourth Tuesday's of the month, my ladies' Bible study group meets. What a blessing they are!

I have posted here before how about three years ago I began to pray and ask God for female friends...and He has blessed me so!  Currently, we are averaging nine Jesus Girls...with one guest this past week.  

We have completed several studies since this group began meeting a little over two years ago. Currently, we are completing Kelly Minter's Ruth. So good!  I have so enjoyed getting to know the words heard and goel. Truly!

With these ladies, I have furthered learned the power of prayer. One night we prayed one of the mom's son would call her. We said, "Amen."  Her cell rang.  It was her son. Praise the Lord!

Getting into His Word is so powerful!  Love having these dates with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment