Saturday, September 10, 2016

In 46 Days...

Image result for 50th birthday
In 46 days, I will be 50.  I have had an incredible journey; thus, as the days pass, I am reflecting on 50 highlights with family and friends.
______________________________

Today, I traveled to the Women's Leadership University hosted by the Arkansas State Baptist Association and women's ministry director Andrea Lennon.

Blessed, I was. 

I attend such an event as often as I can, for these outings are my Tammy Time. Sometimes, lady friends attend with me; sometimes, I travel with the Lord solo, for He always meets me...on the way, while there, then on the way home. 

This year, I have been blessed to attend Women of Joy, Inspire, Beth Moore Conference, our own Women's Retreat, Rock This House...then this upcoming weekend the Beth Moore Simulcast. Yes, blessed!

I need these ladies' gatherings to rejuvenate, to renew, to revive. Because I teach/led three classes for my church and play piano, these events are gifts from God, gifts because I have to do so little to prepare for them! I just sit. Listen. Absorb. Yes, it is almost as if He designs them just for me. 

Today's event consisted of a spectrum of speakers, varying in ages and topics, all in love with Jesus. They inspire me to be more, to do more, to love more. 

May I now inspire others in much the same way...

No comments:

Post a Comment